How Can We Help?
Polystyrene Void Formers
Construction and Ground Works
EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) is commonly used as a lightweight material for forming voids & openings within concrete structures. The use of various grades of EPS void formers reduces the weight of the structure when left in-position or alternatively can be used for temporary applications or part of a permanent structure.
Styrotech has long standing relationships with civil engineers , ground works specialist and architects.
Furnace Engineering & Repair.
One off high density profiled polystyrene formers are created from customer files and delivered anywhere in the UK. Styrotechs team has built long standing working relationships with market leaders in this specialist field.
We offer a dedicated project manager with engineering experience.
Polystyrene Void Former Features
- A range of compressive strengths available
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Available as standard sheets or blocks
- Can be profiled and shaped to customer requirements
- Provides a high degree of insulation
- Fire retardant grade available